Add to Calendar
The topic of the talk is “Online Grocery Shopping” – Maintain Your Independence By Going Online Grocery Shopping.
- As you get older eating properly gets more important in maintaining your health. Research undertaken by Age UK identified that 1 in 10 people over the age of 65, living in their own home are at risk of malnutrition.
- Being in control of your grocery shopping is also an important part of living independently. Going out shopping for groceries is an important social activity for older people too however 1 in 5 older people are unable to go shopping for themselves due to some obstacle or other.
- This talk will demonstrate
- how to set up a supermarket online account
- how to going grocery shopping, online
- how to arrange delivery
- how to pay for it